AC Induction Motors
Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Unit
Our AC Induction Motors always runs at less sped than synchronous speed. Due to its rotating magnetic field produced in the stator will create flux in the rotor & therefore will make the rotor to rotate. Working on electromagnetism principle, it is installed with machining tools, fax machines, vacuum cleaners & other appliances. Our professionals use this product with the use of rotor, shaft, bearings,armature, copper winding & other mechanical components. Available in the different technical specifications, the offered AC Induction Motors has smooth functionality, longevity, ease of installation and power-efficient operation.
- Most economical by high volume production.
- Dual coated enamel copper wire.
- Core material is low loss silicon steel lamination.
- Class âF/Câ insulation provided.
- Pressure die cast aluminum body.
- Precisely ground and balanced rotors for low noise and vibration.
- High quality bearings.
- Power up to 10HP.
- Contact Details
- NIKHARA MOTORS PVT. LTD.
- Unit 1 : No. 140, Vinayaka Layout, Ullal Main Road, Jnanabharathi Post, Bengaluru - 560056, Karnataka, India
- Phone : +918045801642
- Mr Venkataraman Bhat (Director)
- Mobile : 918045801642
- Unit 2 : No. 17/18, Dhanush Complex, Mallathahalli Main Road, Jnanabharathi Post, Bangalore - 560056, Karnataka, India
Unit 3 : No. 63/3, Ashwathnagar, Sunkadakatte, Vishwaneedam post, Near Kottigepalya, Bangalore-560091, Karnataka, India
Accepts only Domestic inquiries